FREE SUBSCRIBERS / USERS MAY: Use images for personal or commercial use, online and in print. Resize, crop or change image orientation. Overlay the image with text, website screenshots, product designs and pdf designs. Add filters or color overlays to suit their branding aesthetic. Use the images to create free opt-ins such as workbooks and eBooks, as long as the free stock photo(s) cannot be extracted from the opt-in. Credit / Attribution is not required, but always appreciated.
PAYING STOCK PHOTO CUSTOMERS / MEMBERS / USERS MAY: Have a the same rights as listed above, PLUS have nonexclusive license to download, modify, and use photos for your unlimited paid commercial projects. You may use these photos in your projects, website designs, graphic designs, eBooks, online courses, or similar projects for clients or for yourself. Even if they are for sale. Credit / Attribution is not required, but always appreciated.
USERS MAY NOT: Claim the image as their own. This license does not extend the license to those who purchase your products that include Ivory Mix Photos. This means, they can use the photos in the way you sold it to them, but they cannot modify or distribute the photos unless they are also a paying member of Ivory Mix. You may not compile photos and distribute them in a competing stock photo or similar service.
CONSIDERATIONS: Ivory Mix and Kayla Butler remain the sole and exclusive owner / holder of the copyright of the image. Credit / Attribution is not required, but always appreciated.
The bottom line…
We hate spam as much as you do. If you subscribe to the free newsletter, We will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the article.
The full version…
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and Email Subscription
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
Ivorymix reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self promotion, harrassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The web site contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information
Privacy Contact Information
Having Problems logging in?
We sometimes get lots of traffic to Ivorymix – particularly on email days to our Free Stock Photo Library.
If you are having any issues logging into the free library – we usually find that the problem is solved by trying a new browser or finding that an extra character (like an extra space) sneaks in to the password.
Here are a few tricks we’ve found that solve the issues you may be experiencing:
- For password problems, please try typing it in exactly.
- Do not copy and paste. Sometimes copy and paste grabs extra blank characters that make the password not work.
- For Download or Page loading problems, try another browser? Sometimes things work better in chrome or Firefox instead of in explorer/edge. So, if you are using explorer/edge, try google chrome instead?
- Still having an issue? Try clearing your browser history / cookies and try the above again.
We are appreciative of your input and any help with figuring out login issues if the continue. Usually these steps above fix the issues.